Dubai Lately: Surviving November

The cool wind is finally starting to blow in this part of Earth. The sun has started setting when I set off from work, which leaves me no excuse not to go for a run.

So lately, it has been about pre-dinner jogs, or post-dinner long walks to keep me from being idle. Which I actually tend to be most days.


And of course, food! I'm so beat at work, and the only thing that can undo my day is good food. Always. 
Featuring: IHOP's Egg Ben and Chocolate Pancakes, 
GRK Fresh Greek's Pita Souvlaki and Greek Salad, 
Applebee's sinful sinful sinful desserts, 
Acai Spot's The Loved One (A mix of açaí with greek yogurt, strawberries, blueberries and granola), 
Saladicious' Grilled Calamari salad. 


And books. Reading takes me into another dimension, my temporary escape from this crazy world. Still on Harper Lee's Go Set a Watchman. I didn't know what to expect, and just like The Help (which I just read recently and the movie which I haven't even seen), it's a real good eye-opener. 


Kisses. Hugs. And to spoiling ourselves with our faves, and surviving November sane. I swear I'm trying.

Comments

Popular Posts