Saying Goodbye to Summer

6th of June, 2010. Talima Adventure and Waterpark.


Another plan that was close to not being met. But hey, we still pushed through with it. Just 5 of us though.


Talima is a barangay in Olango Island, Lapu-Lapu City, which just opened a new Waterpark.
And as people who love to try out new stuffs, there we went.


0830am. We headed to the Hilton Wharf to ride the 'banca' going to Talima. That's for 50Php/head/way.


That's supposed to be our ride, but since it's a Sunday, and a lot of people are going there, we rode a much bigger and more economy-looking and feeling banca going to Olango Island.



1030am. Lowtide. So after the bigger banca, we transferred to a much smaller banca to get to our destination.



Very well welcomed. Too many people though, too crowded, too hot!!!
100Php/head for the entrance.
250Php/head for the Funflatables. Unlimited!

Orange Band for the Entrance. Blue Band for the Funflatables.


Lunch -- Cheavers. :) and extra large shakes from Thirsty.
Tamed our growling stomachs, and quenched our thirst. For a while there.


They also have a stall for some snacks and refreshments.
And even Island Souvenirs' shirts, shorts, swimwears and the like.

At exactly twelve noon, off we went swimming. We welcomed the fully risen sun burning our skin, and swam the noon away, not minding the low tide, and the piercing sun.

 

Funflatables.

 

This might sound stupid because I'm not afraid of heights, and I love adventures,
but really, in this kiddie waterpark and these kiddie funflatables, I literally screamed my lungs out!
I can even hear the echo to my voice, and I can see kids laughing at me! 
Such a loser I am. 
Even with the slide, on my 3rd try, I was still too scared to slide down.
Aaaaahhh!!! I don't have a clue why.
ha ha ha
But definitely, I had lots of fun! :)


ATV. for 700Php.
Gear Up!
Wall climbing, and picture taking.


Fun place for kiddies, and kids-at-heart alike.
Next time, should try the zip 'n splash, and the zorb ball, and kayaking.
And all else.

BTW, nearby, there's another Resort.
Here's what's written by the entrance.


Thank you, Talima, for completing my Summer.


And thanks, Ipanema, for not breaking your straps, in land and in sea.
 :)

Until next time:)

And to end the day perfectly, we heard Mass at Sacred Heart Parish, 6pm.
Dinner at Ayala Center Cebu.
And watched the Last Full Show of Prince of Persia.



Perfect, perfect Sunday.
Perfect way to say goodbye to Summer,
and maybe, just maybe, say hello to the Rain.


Comments

Popular Posts