Giddyap!

Wednesday, 9th of June, 2010, I got such an amazing, at the same time, not-so-great-for-the-moment news -- that I am to start work the very next day! Unexpected, because I knew we were supposed to start on the 16th; shocking, because there were only a few of us chosen to start sooner than the set date; amazing, because I got in! And thus the start of my Nursing career. For the next thirty months, I would have to stay here, in this company, in this country, trying to save lives, and serve people.

Giddyap Rein! Giddyap 30 months! Come on!

Now, I'm still trying to adjust back again. Having full patient load, until I fully adjust to this work, would be a big stress for me.

I'm even sick now, and I still need to report to work. ugh!

So help me loving God, that I could survive this, and finish the contract, with me in perfect condition.

Giddyap! And enjoy the ride! 

Comments

Popular Posts