Festive Rigga (Or How I'm Missing Out on the Sinulog Festival)

It's the Dubai Shopping Festival month! Wooottt!

And aside from good deals and the retail therapy, the festive mood is so on!


Along the streets of my work place are food stalls, goodies stands, a circus place, and lots of gaming booths! Plus carnival rides too!


Look at their carousel! Roosters and horses! :))


Entertainment is everywhere!

Large stuffed toys for game prizes!
3-point shot.

Attack those tin cans with super soft and light balls :)) Near to impossible.

Fishing.

The Kangaroo ride.

Lovable bears.




Look how tall they are!

The Anchors Away!


It's my second time to try this one out. The first one was in Enchanted Kingdom. Still, it did not fail to thrill and scare me! My knees were shaking this time! :))


Soldiers! ;)

And everyday for a month, there'll be fireworks! I just peep through the clinic blinds and I can see the show and the super busy Rigga Road.

I'm posting this as a pat on my shoulder. Or to gain gratitude since I'm able to enjoy the festival here. Still, Sinulog's the best. This time, I'd be out and about in the streets of Cebu to honor and celebrate with Santo Niño, witness the Mardi Gras, and party all night.

Viva Pit Señor! Enjoy Sinulog Cebu!

And enjoy DSF, Dubai! Let's get the shopping (and saving) bustling!

Comments

Popular Posts