Hand Me Downs

Since I'm the worst person in packing, I was not able to bring as much clothes as I really need in here. Wait, I don't really need much because I work 6 days a week and that means 6 days in uniform. But hey! There are always those times when you just wanna get somewhere just so you could dress up.

And this is one of those days. After work, I just wanted to change from my uniform and go search for that Diana F+ camera! Unfortunately, I got nothing. We only found the Instax 210 which was really big and was not so much my type. :(

Pardon the quality. It's taken with my BB8520.

Space brown top, borrowed over sized denim bi-colored jacket, hand-me-down shorts, hand-me-down H&M bag, H&M knee high socks, Bershka flats.

And to complete the night, and keep us away from being depressed on not finding the cam of our dreams, we had frozen yogurt! Yey!


Yogurtberry froyo topped with mangoes.
And their mangoes are like ripe Indian mangoes.

And then, the clock ticked midnight, and Cinderella was to go home.


P.S.
If you know where to get the Diana F+ camera here in Dubai, please lemme know. ;)

Comments

Popular Posts