Wanderlusting

In the world of calming thoughts and dreamy wanderings, I am already by the beach, on a sunny afternoon, lying underneath pine trees, with an ice cold drink and a book on hand, feeling that cool breeze.


In search of comfort and security, I am back home. But that home wouldn't be the same place that I've grown up in. No it would not be that only place that I feel complacent and safe all my life. Instead, it would be a whole new (green and orange :)) home for me. And now I'm wondering, would it actually still feel like home?


And then, I'm snapped back to the present. And here I am, stressing out with insurance forms and registrations and pre-approvals.


I don't have any right to complain, I'm sure of that. But I can't help my mind from losing it. I can't crash out the if only.

Fortunately, with every beat of this aching heart, there is hope. And one day, soon, I'd be where my mind always wanders to.

Comments

Popular Posts