From Picnik to Google+

I've got some bad news: Picnik's closing. I'm not so much into photo editing, because aside from being lazy, I find it sweeter to just post raw photos. Especially when I'm not the one taking them, or it's me, but it's not my camera. But Picnik is the only photo editor I use since it is already linked to Picasa and then to Blogger. So yeah, bad news.

And here's the good news. I'm given more reasons to use Google+. The tools and effects that used to be with Picnik are in there already. Not all though, but still.

Here are some shots with BB Torch 9860 edited with the 1960's effect in Google+. And that's an instantaneous upload to Blogger. Yehey!



Union Metro Station on a super cold night.

H&M Vest. Gap denim botton down shirt. F21 skinny jeans. SO! Fab boots from the sister ;)

This is just one random post so I shall say bye, get changed, have a good ten-minute walk to the Union metro station, catch the C1 bus, and be home :)



Comments

Popular Posts