Pinterest and Tidying up

I have been poking Pinterest more and more and I cannot help but share these home ideas. We've got a smaller place now so almost everything that I want is pretty much impossible. For now. Well, except for this, which I hope my sisters would see and have it done before I get home :) It's pretty much simple and with the right colors and designs it would be perfect for the shoes all cluttered!
Pinned Image

And this one, I would have when I get to have my own bedroom. But I'd like it more if it were by the window, with natural lighting and overlooking the city or the beach... Aahhh!

 Pinned Image


 And this one, well, yeah, I love looking at books all tidied up, so I'm just dreaming on...

Pinned Image

Pinterest, come on, don't keep me waiting for that invite. I want to start clicking the "Pin It" button already.

Comments

  1. i adore the bookshelves. if i had the first one pictured in my house, id never want to leave that bed!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts