Happy Thoughts

I have totally lost it. The brain has been working nonstop and left blogging impossible. Yes, I've been trying to dump all these rubbish but to no avail. Every time I click on the 'new post' button, I just stare blankly. And after roughly ten minutes, I close it, writing nothing.

Well, I'm breaking it now. Jian said I should write about something that makes me happy, so I'll do that now.

I've been meaning to change my display photos everywhere because it's been a year since that photo was taken. But then again, my melancholic self has been too stubborn to smile at the camera these past few months. Luckily, I bumped into my almost nonexistent Multiply site and instantaneously opened the album of my little niece, Sam.

And here's what I got.



That photo was taken like three years ago. Such beauty! And today, I called my little sister, Richfel, and I heard this little girl singing Rolling in the Deep in the background, and I was speechless. Like I wasn't hearing my sister anymore, I was just listening to the singing. My heart melted in those few seconds. She never fails to make me smile.

Thanks, little girl. Don't grow up too fast! I miss you and I love you! :) And of course, your little sister who's bigger than you, too! :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts