Oh Happy Day

Graduation. It is that happy moment when you get to be sad about not looking forward to waking up early to get to your first class on time, enduring the agony of listening to lectures when the teacher's speaking Greek, and staying up late to cram for tomorrow's exams. It is that happy moment when you get to cry tears of joy. Today, my little sister graduated college. I'm not sure how she felt walking down the aisle, but I know that she's a very strong person, and I'm very proud of who she has become. I'm even prouder of who she's capable of becoming.

Wish you were here @reinafelicis

Welcome to the real world, Rich! Always remember that I'm always here for you, and I'll always have your back. I love you! And I know Pa kept his promise of being there for you on your graduation day.

And this cake says it all. Congratulations, Ma! Our youngest has finished schooling. You've done a great job molding us to who we are today, and no words can explain how blessed we are for having a very strong and patient mother who never gave up even if things were too impossible to take. I love you. And we'll get there, soon.

@reinafelicis Look at our cake :-)

Oh how I wish I could be there to celebrate this special day with you all. But I'm here, seas away, crying and smiling with you.

The little sister has not uploaded any photo yet so let me just use these and update this post once she gets to post them. Photos are from @arianna_914 and @raynifly's twitpics. Thanks, for giving me a glimpse of this day.

Cheers! To the future! 

Comments

  1. No worries Rein. Wish you could've been there!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts