Self Care Deficit



Aldo sunnies | H&M button down | Mango blazer | F21 ribbon belt | Kashieca leggings | Cotton On x Rubi flats | H&M bag

It's getting really hot here in Dubai and even if I wanted to just wear shorts and a sheer top, I could not. With all the "conservative" locals around, I just might end up in jail. So here's what I wore to work on a Friday, the only working day I can play dress up. And for an anti-leggings person like me, it's worth posting. 

The bag is kinda out, but because of the aviator shades, it worked out for me. I don't have the luxury of bags here, and I definitely hate leaving stuffs because of changing bags. Also, pardon the pallor and the untidiness, I did not even get to comb my hair, or put on lip balm. Yes, I'm having some self-care deficit problems.

But I'm getting by the days better now :)

Comments

Popular Posts