Monotony Hitch

29 June 2012

A break from routine, yes. With our running shoes all set, we finally started our fitness regime. Or make it theirs. I am not at all a sporty person, though I like sweating it out sometimes. I do love the outdoors; and the thought of a hitch from monotony always sounds good to me!

Columbia | New Balance | Nike

It's our first time to move these limbs after a long time of idleness. And since I got a bag full of unimportant stuffs, we were not jogging or briskly walking at all. It's just that kind morning walk, appreciating some pretty views. Well, it was more on taking some snapshots for me! So the next time, they'd be leaving me to myself and the cam, and I'm pretty sure that would work out better for all of us =))

And here are some of what I got. Raw.



Orient Guest House. I'd love to stay in this cafe!

Arts.
History.


Architecture.


Really, places like this make me giddy! If I had an SLR, you'll surely be able to appreciate the photos more.

Now, to some more walking.
Creekside.
 


The sun is up! Beautiful.



It's 7:30, and it's time to go home. The sun will be grilling us in no time. We had a little detour to the Dubai Museum, but found out that it's opening late on Fridays.

And the Arabian Courtyard. This caught my eye.

Now I agree that I should bail on the running, and just look around and take in all the wonders of the world. There is beauty everywhere.  

P.S.
After the 2 hours of walking, we had heavy breakfast in McDo,
went to bed, and slept for a good 3 hours. :)

Comments

Popular Posts