50 Shades Hangover

My thoughts were kind of already dumped here, so let's just say I'm having a hangover. I've read comments saying it's just like a mature version of the Twilight saga, and I never understood why - until I'm done with it and had the mind to actually compare the two. When I read, I actually block out all thoughts and get lost in the book. I guess that's why. And may I just say that I'm glad they won't have the same stars as that with Twilight? Phew! :))

Reading has kept me sane these days. Thank you sisters, Yen and Yan, for sending me ebooks.

Ironically on that note, I still prefer paperbacks to ebooks; however, in these bankrupt periods and almost no leisure leisure times, ebooks helped me through. So, yey! :)

Deeper into that matter, I'm still dreaming of my very own cafe with a quiet nook for those who want to get lost in another world. Ahhh! I can smell the sweet aroma of coffee and the entrancing smell of papers as they age. The aura of history and renaissance and olden times incorporated to a modern structure and homey feel. Dreams.

50 Shades of Grey. Coffee, caramel, and that classical brown. And vanilla cream.


P.S.
I'm having the worst back ache of my life.
Apparently, I'm scoliotic, kyphotic, and lordotic all at the same time.
I wish to just crawl in bed, with classical music or a good book.
Nah. I'll have cold water, and move on to reading A Game of Thrones. :)

Happy thoughts. Happy weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts