An Excerpt

I was basically a stranger, a new face, probably an intruder. I put on a shy smile and got seated at a corner, waiting for the lights to turn on. After frequent tummy twists and churns, after freezing and sweating all too much at the same time, after a quarter of an hour, a familiar face was approaching. Sh greeted me, switched on the lights, and let me in. I was beyond anxious.

Weeks of early morning coffee, half an hour bus rides 4 times a day, first meals at 3 pm, and being sick almost every day, I survived. It wasn't entirely bad. I knew it happened because it was meant to happen. Positively thinking, it was like a distraction from my real worries, an express train to November, only that it was filled with all things rubbish. Yes.

I'm writing this to admit that I was in a bad situation, to comprehend how I really feel about it, and let go of my hatred. Hopefully to get rid of it all. I claimed my freedom, but I guess I claimed it too early.

There's more. But I'll keep this sheet filled with doodles to myself. It isn't for the world to know.

Have a nice week ahead! :)

Comments

Popular Posts