Tim Hortons, Books, and Dreams

It looks like my blog has turned to the dark side; I apologize for that. To try to "undo" things, here's a different angle of my days! 


A quick stroll at the malls, quick groceries for necessities and some things to fill the box, and minutes to chill, that's what we had last Wednesday.

{{ On me: GAP basic tee | GAP belt | Esprit -ish shorts - which got those painful looks from locals and expats alike | Rubi x Cotton On oxfords | H&M tote }}

Oh, have I told you how much I love coffee shops? I know I could just sit there the whole day, munching and sipping, and people-watching, and sometimes accidentally eavesdropping, and reading and doodling, thinking and unthinking, and just letting the day pass me by. So I promised myself that someday, I'd have my little cafe, with a sweet book nook, of course. Someday.

In lieu with that, I'm hoarding ebooks from epubbud, and The Sun and Moon Bookshop for second hand books. Check them out! You'd most probably drool and end up hoarding, too! Also, if I'd have the time, I'd love to go to Jumeirah and check out House of Prose again; and Magrudy's too!

Oh for the love of books. And for THE dream. 

Comments

Popular Posts