Nannies for the Day


05 Jan 2013 - Coco Palms, Danao

I promised my overly excited nieces that we'll go swimming when I get back to Cebu. I don't mean to break promises, so here you go! :) This is far from what I planned and their mom and grandma weren't even there, but they still had a grand time. And that's what matters most. I love you, Sam and Alex.





I also intended to have a beach day with my college buds, of course. But since time isn't something we have a hold of, we just made the most of who can be there - us, girls, and our little boy, Miguel! :)



Thanks, for helping me take care of the very hyper brats! :))






It's my second time here and I gotta say that I loved it as much as I did the first time. Plus they've got another pool (for those who get a room) with a great view and great feel. I'm definitely coming back, hopefully there's more to come. :)


And, oh! If only the seas are cleaner, and uhm, safer! 


It's crazy thinking bout life, thinking we could have grown up so fast. The years when we seemed inseparable, all we ever talk about was our petty problems. Now, we're living in the real world almost too far away from each other, getting along unsure paths, experiencing things first hand, being in situations we never could've pictured when we were still in school! I'm just happy we still got each other's back. I love you, ICF. For always. Thank you for everything.

Comments

Popular Posts