Rainforest Park, Cebu

28 December 2012 - Rainforest Park, Cebu

Because it's always better late than never, let me make it up with some beautiful memories from my vacation, starting with a day with the kids and the kids at heart in a park, just a few blocks away from our home. 


Jungle adventure. We didn't try this because I was scared for the kids, and because if I did, I can't say no to them. And because the sun was so harsh!

The Aviary.

Look how much fun they're having! Oh, priceless moments...

Even my sisters couldn't resist!


Spot the real one. Pretty!

And another pretty creature.

A tree-house and someone who loves to climb the stairs.

A little freedom down here.

And photogenic dearies.


Goofing around with a fashionista tiger. 

Sporting their backpacks.


My sister surely teaches our nieces all the crazy poses and faces. 

The Oceanarium.











Credits to our photographer that day :) 

On the down side, my poor Instax 210 attacked the floor and broke. :'( 

Comments

Popular Posts