Without a Trace

10.10.10 has passed me by, without any sweet memory to remember her for. Nothing.

Or except maybe, that on that amazingly never-again-in-your-lifetime date, I've found out that I finally gained my 100th pound. It's nothing to really be proud of, but at least, I have something to remember for that very date. ha ha ha

Also, for that day, I missed the opportunity to book a promo ticket with Cebu Pacific for Domestic flights. Urgh! Now I'm entertaining the thought of getting my own credit card. *sigh* If only I can assure myself that I am disciplined enough. Hmp.

And I've come across my sister's facebook status:
Even the word IMPOSSIBLE, says IM POSSIBLE.
Or something like that. And I am in awe.

Very unrelated matters those are. I am so being not organized here.

Better get myself to sleep.
Will find myself a lullaby now.

10.10.10 has left me, without a trace.

Comments

Popular Posts