High Spirits

I'm streaming Glee's third episode of the second season right now, and while waiting for it to at least get halfway, I better do something worth my time. Like this. Blogging.

I have not thought of a concrete thing to say here, but hear out my ever randomness. :)

dot. dot. dot.

Since I'd be watching Glee this midnight, let me just tell you about it. Glee is a musical TV Series, with comedy and some drama combined. As defined by Merriam-Webster, Glee is a mood characterized by high spirits and amusement and often accompanied by laughter. And evidently, the series didn't fail me with that.


yada. yada. yada.

Off to watching the s2e3 now.

It's midweek, and I'm being optimistic.

Afterthought:
I can't watch Eat. Pray. Love. just yet.
And the world seems to tease me.
*deep sigh* :(

Comments

Popular Posts