Bel Far Niente

Oh, for the nth time, I'd be mentioning Eat Pray Love in a blogpost, and this time, I'm still being random.

I've cut my sleep short yesterday to watch the movie earlier, but I still haven't had things as planned. But I'm not going to ramble about the things that pulled me to my ungrateful side, instead I'm going to tell the world how lucky I am.

Okay, so we were supposed to watch the 1550 screening of Eat. Pray. Love, but because of certain circumstances, we weren't there on time, and I admit, my being hot-headed was very much uncalled for, and I'm really sorry. And I haven't told you that I'm counting this as a blessing in disguise. Why so? Because how lucky were we to get SureSeats tickets on the center front row Premiere seats of the 1830 screening, just on the very minute that the ones who reserved those seats gave them up :) Lucky, lucky us!

And also, for the nth time, I'm going to tell Milky Way how I love Eat. Pray. Love.
And how I might never get tired of reading, or watching it, or talking about it.

And since I've read the book, I've always asked myself, 'when can I ever enjoy the pleasure of doing nothing?' Because, I honestly need it right now.

But I know I can't. Not yet. Not now. Because I'd have to get to sleep right after I get to post this, and wake up in like six hours to get to work on time.

But I'm grateful for restdays. For Saturdays. For friends and family. For love. And for God. For all He has given me.

By the way, it's 10-10-10 today. Enjoy Sunday world! And always be grateful.

:)

I know this post is a little too difficult to comprehend as it is too messed up, maybe even worse than my previous posts. But hey, what can I do? My eyes are half open right now, and my mind's shutting down. But I really just want to blab.

And! Three AM, you're on my mind once again. ha ha ha

bel far niente. the pleasure of doing nothing.

Someday, I'd have that.

Comments

Popular Posts