Mature-ish

It's past three in the morning, and I'm still wide awake.

Nine hours work, four hours chill.

It's pretty cool that way.

Stress. De-stress.

I'm finding balance in my life. And I hope it'll continue this way.

And, amazingly, that chitchat over Starbucks' Signature Hot Chocolate and Midnight Black Cake made me realize (again, and more) how life has been rolling the films. Years ago, the only problem we had was how to get by sleepless nights of making case studies as school requirements, and stuffs like that. Now, we're talking about married life (or the path to that life), having kids, building a stable career - the big future. Next thing we know, we'll be chatting over coffee, with our kids having breakfast with us. And how mixed my thoughts and emotions could go, just imagining that scenario! Gaaahhh!!! Again, we're not getting any younger here. We definitely are growing up, or growing old. However we take that.

Oh, I love days (or nights) like this.
And thank you, my God, for the balance of life.

P.S.
Belated happy birthday to my sister, Rianne.
We may be experiencing a lot of not-so-good things right now,
but always remember that I'm here for you. No matter what.
And we'll get through this, strained, but happy.
I love you. :) Stay strong.

Comments

Popular Posts