Those Tears

It has been quite a while since I cried that much. No matter the problems that are heavily bugging me up to the point of non-concentration, I managed to get by months of not crying.

Now, I'm blaming it all on One Tree Hill. Those 'goodbye episodes' from Season 6 got me sobbing so much that now my eyes are so puffy from two straight days of watching this TV series on DVD.

And not just that. On the brighter side, it got me to accept the fact that it isn't too bad to cry. So I just let it out. I cried for reasons that I supposedly never wanted to admit to myself. And I'm feeling at least a little lighter now. At least a little.

And here's the quotation ending OTH 6:

Mouth: Take a look at yourself in a mirror who do you see looking back?
Haley: Is it the person you want to be?
Dan: Or is there someone else you were meant to be? The person you were meant to be but fell short of.
Mia: Is someone telling you you can’t or won’t? Because you can.
Chase: Believe that love is out there.
Nathan: Believe that dreams come true every day. Because they do.
Peyton: Sometimes happiness doesn’t come from money or fame or power. Sometimes happiness comes from good friends and family and the quiet nobility of leading a good life.
Julian: Believe that dreams come true every day. Because they do.
Brooke: Believe that dreams come true every day. Because they do.
Peyton: So take a look in that mirror and remind yourself to be happy because you deserve to be. Believe that.
Lucas: And believe that dreams come true every day. Because they do.

Lalalove One Tree Hill. One of my favorite series. ü maybe even my most favorite of them allü

Comments

Popular Posts