Second Time in the Island Paradise

No, not Boracay.
Bantayan 2011.
Black Saturday, Easter Sunday, and the Monday after that.
I used to believe that the second time in the same place wouldn't be as fun as the first time.
My first time in this island was too memorable to replace, too good to be true, and too full of life's drama, and full of love.
The second time was a whole lot different. Fun. Crazy. 
Let the photos tell the story.
 :)

Day 1. 
Bantayan: Brunch. Church. Park.
And the ever colorful playground I'll never let pass.

After getting back to Sta. Fe, and having our hennas, and at last booked a room, 
we then headed to the Virgin Island. 

pump boat ride.

two of my favorite girls. :)

And some snorkeling in the middle of nowhere.

And yes, I still get lost in my thoughts.

After getting back to our place, we showered quick, and headed for some biking!

Phoebe and I.

And the hammock, alcohol, and hotdogs and all crazy things possible.




Day 2.
Tanzee and Me.
Early morning walk along the shores.



Kayaking and dipping.

And another blackout night at the beach.

Day 3.
At last, we were able to get to the Floating Bar.

Some more swimming and sunbathing.

Okay. So I'm not so sure how to chronologically cite the events.
Ah, whatever! 
I had lots of fun and crazy happenings there. 
And the highlight of it all?
I got charbroiled, instead of getting tanned!
ha ha ha

Comments

Popular Posts