As I Thought

I needed to write. But I needed to write sense and sensibility. But that's impossible for me.

So. 

So the summer's almost over. Though the weather's been all crazy and unpredictable, scorchingly hot now, heavy thunderstorms the next hour. As my summer is, bizarre, dreamlike now, nightmarish days, or even minutes after. As is life. And all else.

And I've met with irrationality lately. 
Especially with LOVE.
How one tries to reach something out of reach, or how vulnerable one gets with that one person who doesn't even care at all. And how easy and magical it is to fall in love, and how torturous it is to let go and move on.
Let's face it. Challenges, change, they excite us. But in the end, we'd always opt for comfort and security.

So to my dear friends (you know who you are ;)), and whoever gets to read this:
Live happily, it's a choice.
Laugh, like there's no reason not to. You might be bothered with the things going on, but a good laugh heals.
And, Love, because in the end, it's the only thing that matters.
Bittersweet, there is hope. 

Comments

Popular Posts