Terri-FIC, and uhm, Sorta Terrifying

 I've never known what to do when I'm alone, because that definitely is my greatest fear.

But being alone in a mall, after a stressful work day, and a sumptuous meal with your mother, and attending the second half of the Eucharist (which doesn't even count as hearing Mass), and killing your feet (and your heart) more after some window shopping (too many good finds that I want!) - that is different.

Because I knew where I'd be headed to. 

I spent an hour skimming through some books at a bookstore. A lot of good finds, again.

And then, when the people you've been waiting for came an hour later than you expected, you just got to indulge and find your heart (or your mind or tummy)'s desire.

Fruits in Ice Cream.
A glass of milk in every scoop.

yummmy creammmyy raspberry.
Savored every spoonful :)


Till next alone time, or hopefully not alone the next time ;)
Too many things come to mind when you're alone.

Comments

Popular Posts