Get By the Day Just Fine

I am definitely not a TV-person. I can go days and days without watching the television. I do love watching TV series, but I stream them online or download them so I can watch episode after another. Tonight, after a 2-hour nap and a quick dinner, browsing through the channels, I bumped to an interesting movie about a Bipolar guy and a Psychiatrist girl.

I did not know the title, so I googled 'Mr. Jones Bipolar Movie', and there it gave me the obvious title,"Mr. Jones". I was really interested with the movie; unfortunately, the words and some scenes were inappropriate for a 3-year old girl lounging around, so I had to change the dial.

And it got me thinking. So here I am blogging.

As a Nurse, I have a good background about the Manic-Depressive disorder and I have definitely been exposed to a Psychiatric ward. And being myself, I kind of get the disorder. No, I'm not saying I'm mentally ill, but I'm not denying that I have manic and depressive episodes.

Or let's just say that I am too moody. I got my highs and I got my lows. I guess it's typical. But I do not act typical.

And yes, it needs hard work to get by the day just fine. And a little chocolate, of course.



And I shall get by all the days of my life just fine. And you shall, too.

Tomorrow's another day. And if you feel that you got up on the wrong side of the bed, or that there's just no reason to wake up, close your eyes again, shift to the other side, and look at it from another angle, from a positive point of view.

I shall, too. Sleep well.




Comments

Popular Posts