It Has Been Two Weeks

I'm trying to have the enthusiasm to apply to jobs online, but it seems that I've been locking my thoughts to two companies that I want to join. So I'm at a pause, yet again.

Let me just fill you in with how I commute here in Dubai. Trains, buses, and a lot of walking - that's what we do. And with this heat of the sun, walking long distances is not just a great option. So I haven't missed a day without taking at least one cab ride. Pfft

What is really good here is even if you are new to the place and you would not know how to get to a certain destination, you can check out the website for RTA and get help from there. You just click on the Journey Planner and you can put your location and your destination and options will be displayed on how to get there. It's really convenient for everybody! You can even call their customer service numbers and ask them how to get to a place. Such convenience!

This is the nol card. This is used in taking buses and trains and even paying parking fees. You can load it up in Metro Stations. 

I have a lot more to learn and a  lot of places to see. But for now, I'm going back to looking for jobs. 

It seems that my posts here are not being of much sense anymore. I hope you still find reasons to read this blog. It has been two weeks, and my mind's troubled and my heart's missing home. Some help needed.

Comments

  1. i see you're still taking cabs Rein.. hahah =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't not. hahaha and btw, the minimum fare for the cab is 10dhs. so please try converting it to php. pffft

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts