Because It's Still 7 PM

And that means 2 hours before work for the day ends. And because tomorrow's a Saturday and it would be a super duper busy day at work. And because it's supposed to be the weekend, but here I am, stuck in the clinic for 11 hours now.

It's been a week since I started working here. Not as a nurse, not as something that I'd ever imagined myself doing. But it's pretty good, though. Knowing new stuffs, being exposed to a whole new field, it's almost too much information everytime because I have the slightest idea about how this business goes.

And because it's still 7pm and my phone's battery is empty, and I've got nothing to do, and I wanted to rant, or to blog about something worthwhile but I could not find a good topic; here I am, filling blogger with things I should keep to myself.

But oh well.

Have a great weekend, all! :)

Comments

Popular Posts