Lace and Neutrals

Friday work day. 
A sneak peek taken via Instagram.
Alfani lace top. F21 skinnies. Aldo belt. Schu sandals. Nine West snakeskin-ish tote. 
I'm trying my best(est) to go with neutrals, and here's one beige/brown and black outfit. But for the color-lover that I am, there goes my favorite Schu flats for instant pop of pink, green, and orange.  I also almost never wear brown and black together, but figured I should slash out all my fashion no-nos.

Now, I'm off to take a nap before the 2nd half of work today. Happy Weekend!

Comments

  1. So pretty this girl. :-P I like your hair better that way, Rein. Natural beachy waves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Yan! Liwat rku nimu :p It's harder to maintain my natural waves, super dry! Tips? :)

      Delete
    2. Don't wet your hair when you're just at home. Ever. Let the natural juices flow bahala na maningot. :-D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts