A Reroute for the Mood

Yesterday, was a not so fun day at work for me. Things did not go smoothly, things happened unexpectedly - things beyond my control. I hated my day, And my hormones were acting up pretty bad making me clash with just about everyone. 

So, to reroute my thoughts and emotions, we went for some malling. I'd blog about the place when the photos get uploaded.

For now, I would just like to share with you what we had for dinner last night. 

Mrs. Vanellis's Beef Lasagna and Meatlover's pizza. Just because we love Italian food.


Dinner was, oh so, nam nam nam nam. Appetites satiated, and moods uplifted. So when we got home, we grabbed some sweets and some tea, and instantly went into a deep slumber.

Today's my rest day. And it was well spent at home, catching up with Gossip Girl and Glee. And reading some pages, and doing some chores. And I'm terribly missing home. The mother's not saying it directly, but every time we talk, she makes some comments and some pleas for me to get back home. A few more persuasive reasons and some deeper depression might get me to fly back. And I don't know if that would be a good thing or not. Seriously, what should I do with my life? Blah.

Comments

Popular Posts