I Just Took Another Step

Almost three weeks ago, I made that leap of leaving the comfort of home to go on with my life's journey. I am not certain yet how brilliant that decision was since I haven't reaped anything yet. And just a few seconds ago, I sent that mail. I sent that confirmation to something that would be taking most of my time, and something that I am hoping could help me grow. And again, I am not certain if that email could bring me wonders.

But that's the thing. We can never be certain of anything. However, decisions have to be made. We may see the next mile ahead and take the next few steps, but there are bumps and even traps. We have to make sure we are taking a careful step, while making sure we do not lose sight of our destination.

I'm reading Paulo Coelho's Like the Flowing River right now, and I'm reading too slow. Maybe I'm taking the time to comprehend and internalize those words.

Comments

Popular Posts