Shifters and A Rush of Emotions

I woke up today not wanting to really wake up. It would have been easier to just close my eyes again and wait for another day to come, a better day to come. But it should never be that way, should it?

But when I thought that I'd get some good news from a phone call, it did not seem to go as I thought it would. Another bad news came. But I would not go on ranting about all the bad things I'm feeling. I got to remind myself about the law of attraction and just shift my thoughts and emotions.

Speaking of 'shifters', I got these friends who definitely shifted my emotions for today. Oh, Shifters, it is just so heartwarming. You made me so nostalgic, and you reminded me of how blessed I am because I have you as my dearest friends. 

Watch this video on Honey Mariel's blog, and you would definitely be feeling a rush of all emotions surfacing. I wanted to laugh and cry and pout and shout! Oh, I don't know. I will never get tired watching this video. 

And BTW, Happy Birthday, Princess :) It's so nice to know I did not miss your day, at all. 

Thank you, Lovies, for reminding me that I am not a nobody; that even with my craziness, I have touched your lives. I will see you again, soon. 

Comments

  1. awwweee... =) you know you're always loved rein. hugs =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts