The Week by Wednesday

Wednesday rest day and well, I'm pretty much lazing in bed, and will cram on my chores later before going out to meet some friends. Meanwhile, here's another Instagram post and the title has never been more appropriate. 

Sharing Share tea classic pearl milk tea and taiyaki.

JLT and Pompeii starters.

Oh, the lake surrounded by beautiful architectures and a sweet spot overlooking such beauty. 

Extra large items at Virgin Megastore and grocery shopping at Geant .

Saturday: Last day in Amber Clinics for the next few weeks (or {I'm hoping not} months).

If you've been through my Instagram, you'd notice I've been MIA since that last photo. And I'll probably be an absentee for far longer than that. With my schedule and my depression, I'd be spending more time reading instead of photography and music, because those two latter things feed my melancholy pretty well. Pardon me.

I hope you're having a beautiful week so far!

Comments

Popular Posts