The Week by Wednesday

Another week on Instagram. Yey!

Wearing coral pants to give my lazy dressing some shine and blending in at the Pink October display at Burjuman Centre. 
A Hermes twice my height, and it shakes!

A purple and vain Friday at work. More about this in tukadoRRR.

A beautiful sunny day with that Autumn feel. And then that pink to orange to purple skies at sunset. 

Reading a true story of a Princess with my new book light. Cinnabon for the sick's breakfast in bed.


My week has been demanding and stressful; I ended up being sick. So here I am, tucked in bed after forcing myself to do some chores. I am missing home so much, and being sick multiplies it a hundred times. Sigh. 

Shoo away bad vibes. I'll be giving myself the feel good dose of Hart of Dixie tonight. 

I hope you're having a great week, so far! 

Comments

Popular Posts