Wood-Fired and Perfect Crust

The main agenda for our Friday was this: Pompeii Live Dinner Buffet. The housemates here, Apol's sisters and brothers, are fond of online deals and coupons and all that stuff, and luckily for us, they added us even without the deal. So here's a night of pizza and pasta.





Their walls are just lovely! Bricks and pretty frames. 

And this, too!  Oh that vintage feel!




Here's their pasta buffet. Just let them know what you're having, and they'll make them for you.
We had lasagna, alfredo, and arrabiata.
Margherita.

Spicy chicken (I forgot the name) which isn't spicy at all.

Errr... crash out the pasta, I was so engrossed with my eating that I failed to take photos. I eat pizza the American way so my hands were pretty oily in the middle of the meal. So drinks and pastas and desserts are all in the tummy with nothing to remember them by. I'll check out Instagram if I have some photos.

Pompeii Italian Restaurant and Cafe is located in JLT. The place is beautifully cozy and comfy, the staff was really nice, and the food was good, not great but pretty good. The pizzas were wood-fired right in front of you (another photo I failed to take), and the thin crust is perfect for me. Plus, I had a serving of tiramisu cake after, and there was no room for air! Bloated!

Just the perfect Friday I needed before doomsday. Or month. Or probably the rest of the year. :(

Have a beautiful October, dearies.

Comments

Popular Posts