Midweek Weekend

 "Because no matter where you run, you just end up running into yourself."
-Paul, Breakfast at Tiffany's

No, I have to not do that to myself. But for now, I've already built my cage and locked myself in it. The key is just here somewhere, camouflaging, waiting to be felt. But I'm not ready to get out. 

Blah. And have I ever told you how much I'd love to go to New York? Ohhhh... Dreams. 

Random, random. Here I am, finally having a day to rest. After a lot of chores, or in between them, I watched Breakfast at Tiffany's, blasted on Jason Mraz and The Fray, Skyped and YM-ed.

Now, I'm just gonna take a quick shuteye before taking a hot shower. I'm beat. And I really have nothing better to say. I don't even have photos to share with you this week. Pffft. I'll make it up next time, make it up more to myself.

Don't beat yourself up. You deserve a break :)

Comments

Popular Posts