An All Chores Rest Day

Confession: I have always been, in a way, a spoiled brat. And a Señorita, too.

And since I'm already in a place far away from home and away from the mother who spoils me, I have no choice but to try to be independent. Well, I've been trained since I was a little girl how to do household stuffs and I grew up doing those things. There just came a point when I wanted to be all lazy and let others do things for me. So now, I'm pretty much having a hard time adjusting. Tsk

Today, I spent the rest day at home. I washed the dishes, did some laundry, ironed my clothes that have been keeping my cabinet super topsy-turvy.

And now, I need a good massage. Somebody, please?

Nobody's responding. So Imma just leave this post as is and start taking care of myself. Yeah.

Happy 13th of November, all. The week's starting again.


Comments

Popular Posts