Glorious in Yellow

08 November 2011 - Creek Park




A well-deserved relaxation :)

After one short night at the park, I was surely craving for some more time to relax and enjoy the beauty of nature. And hooray for holiday restdays and let's-go-to-the-park morning wake up calls!

Short noticed, unprepared, we packed whatever. For me, I just got changed and brought myself ;)

The weather was perfect. The sun's not harsh, the wind's cool, and being the Creek Park, the view was amazing! I could just stay there forever!






We set up our tents and mats near the playground and near the fishing area. We got a nice spot, with the trees' shade and the nice grass.

And it's playtime! I ofcourse, played with the little girls :))



Fishing! They were frustrated with how their fishing went the day before, so they pursued it here. And yes, they caught fishes!


For the camwhoring part, it was mostly just the three of us. We strolled the huge park and here are the shots of what made us love the place...
  

which way are we going?







 

 

The cactus.

The climb. 






Children's City :)

The Mask

Casper

Mix-match




The Maze, Astrolabe, Time Dial, Solar something.

And lastly, the cable car ride. We fell in line for this for more than an hour, and then we were up in the skies for an hour also, when it was supposedly just for 35 minutes. They were experiencing technical problems, and it was too slow and there were unneeded halts and all that. But hey, we still got what we wanted!


Look at the lovely view from up there!







Sundown.




The day went great! It was almost almost perfect. Except that it would've been even better if I had my family and friends to spend it with. But I'm still blessed I have people whom I can spend days like this with.

Until next time :)

Comments

Popular Posts