Pinoy Henyo and the Park

06 November 2011

It's the Eid holidays here, and while the rest of the world is celebrating, and the family I'm here with is off to some fishing and swimming, there we were, stuck at work - bored and tired.

It's a good thing there was something to look forward to. After ten long dragging hours, we were finally on our way to celebrate Kevin's birthday. Yahoo!

Zabeel Park

Kevin, the birthday celebrant :)
It was already pretty late when we got there. And we were really hungry, so we feasted on what's left for us. Pizza, spaghetti, maki, roasted chicken... And then doughnuts and ice cream for dessert. Bloated!



After having filled the grumbling tummies, we had some fun games like Pinoy Henyo, crazy charades, and even crazier singing contests. The night was filled with laughter, and sweat and mental blocks and panics. :))

And the winning team, PataTeam! We got Lindt Dark Chocolate as a prize. Woooottt!



Photos are grabbed from just about anyone. I did not get to take any photos for myself because my phone does not take good photos at all, especially at night. I also did not get to enjoy the place because it was already really late. I enjoyed the company though, your laughter is just communicable! La la loving it! And I'd definitely be back there to take advantage of all there is to enjoy.

Comments

Popular Posts