Days We Forget and Things We Ought to Keep

It's 11.11.11. Did you make a wish today? Well, I did, and I do, every day.

Almost everybody is definitely making a fuss out of the date. Making wishes, creating sweet memories, having crazy adventures, doing things worth remembering. I would also love to do something out of the ordinary today, but things have gotten in the way. But that's fine by me. Even small things matter.

As with 10.10.10, 11.11.11 might just leave me without a trace. But as long as I have this blog, I would have something to recall yesterday with.

Right now, I'm at work, and because I got some free time (delaying to-dos and keeping them pending), I browsed through my blogger dashboard and found an interesting site under Blogs of Note. And I'd love to share with you this photo I got from the blog, Things We Forget.


No matter how hard you've been pushed and how far off you're from your limits, you just got to not give up on hope. Yes, Hope is nearly the only thing that's keeping me sane these days.

Faith. Hope. Love. Keep them with you. Whatever happens.

Comments

Popular Posts