Flowers, Candles, and Cupcakes (On Different Notes)

All Saints' Day, All Souls' Day.

I'm sure Filipinos are finding ways to remember their loved ones who have gone ahead to the other side, to the next life. Flowers and candles everywhere, small family gatherings in cemeteries, in churches, and all that. I just got back to my work place from the church now. I just lit candles, and said a little prayer.

And since it's just half an hour before I get back to work, I'll just blog for a little bit, instead of taking a nap.

Well yesterday, it was a Fare Free Day here in Dubai; meaning, wherever you go, whether by bus or by the metro, your journey is for free. So after work, we took advantage of the extra travel and went to the Malls.

And I'd like to share this one with you.


When we were on the way to the metro station and head home, we dropped by Cinnabon to check if they have on sale all the not anymore fresh goodies they've baked for the day. Well, they don't, because they apparently do not have anything not fresh. Instead, we got some free taste on this heavenly cupcakes. A definite must-try for the sweet-lovers.

I'd love to bake again. I've always loved baking since I was like 10 years old. *sigh*

And when I got the link to their site, I found out they have some good recipes there. I shall try them out soon :) Dreams. Goals. Passion. Happiness.

Again, I'll quote their statement: Because life needs frosting.

Comments

Popular Posts