Lip Paint

I am definitely not a girly girl. I'm comfortable going out on a pair of jeans, a shirt, and some flat shoes or even a pair of rubber slippers. And I can definitely go out without make up of any sort.

But of course, I have my girly moments too. And because I'm allergic to most dermatologic products - even those for hypersensitive skin or all sorts of dermatologically tested products, I just paint my lips whatever.

Here are some of them, lippies.


Strawberry lip balm by Maybelline
          My bestie. Lip balm is a must, especially with this temperature. I've always had Nivea or Chapstick with me for this part, I just tried another brand, and it's still great! It has this faint strawberry scent and a baby doll light pink tint. Great for everyday use. And when I'm in the mood to try out blending and layering colors, I always put the balm first. It keeps me from having chapped lips, especially since I have such sensitivity.

          This cherry blossom shade is so pretty. I love the color, and even though I don't like shimmers that much, it is not that kind of shimmer that makes you feel that you are all glittery. It's all comfortable and dainty!

Red Passion lipstick by L'oreal
          Red! La la love red lippies! :) An anywhere anytime color for me. Of course, you have to know where you are off to and what is happening there before you opt to use an all red lippy. But when you layer it with another color or with a lip gloss of another shade, it will be perfect and not at all showy.

Euphoric Beige plastic gloss by Christian Dior
          I also really love this color. But what's not nice about it is that it really smells and tastes like lipstick, or maybe it just speaks up to its name: Plastic gloss. Boo!

Nude Pearl lip gloss by Maybelline         
          As you've noticed, I'm more on the beige - nude shade. What I love most about this gloss is that it's cool on the lips and it has a sweet scent. Plus, you can top it on very bright lip colors to keep them from being too shocking.

Timeless Rose lip color by Maybelline
          This, too, is one of my favorites. The two-in-one tube is perfect for every day use.The color is just what I really want, it stays on longer than the others. However, even if you top the color off with the balm, it still tends to dry your lips. So I usually put on a different balm first, the color, and when it's all dry, you can apply the balm.

Soon, I'll be trying out colors outside my comfort zone. :) Except that I don't have anywhere grand to go to. ha ha

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts