Blabbering on November's Ending

November's about to end, and my favorite month of the year is coming next. But right now, I'm benumbed. Not because the weather (especially at night) is about as cold as I can tolerate, but because I'm lacking the happy mind, the happy spirit.

Lately, I've been blabbering about going home, killing myself with thoughts of what I would've been doing if I were back home. This time of the year, I would've been spending too much time and money in Starbucks just to get the planner; I would've been going out with friends looking for special items for our families and for each other; I would've been doing Christmas shopping with my family for the perfect home decorations not just for the Season of Christmas but also for the plans for next year. Yes, I would've been broke, but happy.

But then I guess I'd just have to shift my thoughts and emotions again. I've started this and I should definitely give it my all. And survive. Strained, but for the better.

I had my goals due this December, and I'm not giving up on them. They don't sound too impossible to me anymore ;)

Anyway, I'm hoping none of you are feeling what I'm feeling.

It's the season to be jolly after all :)

Comments

Popular Posts