The Cure

As I've read countless times, the cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea.

And I need THE cure so bad! So, let me try that formula out. I'm sure I'll be sweating out like crazy now that summer's on it's way. I've pretty much exhausted the second just these few couple of days as it has been really rough, and I just needed to let that out... Leaving me with the last - the sea.

March 1st and the temperature's rising. Before the heat becomes intolerable, we rushed and headed to the beach, and embraced having the whole place to ourselves! I know, now is definitely not a good time; the place was even almost deserted. The water was freezing cold that it was like dipping in iced water. Not even the 25 degree 9 am heat could warm our morning up! Still, we couldn't resist our playground.


Less than 30 minutes and some pale, numb feet after, we just had to understand that winter hasn't left completely yet and put our shirts on. Till next time, beach! And no worries, I'll be better pretty soon.

P.S.
I passed out twice in church today,
that we just had to head home after
instead of having a fun afternoon out.
I wasn't hypoglycemic, just in real pain.
But then again, no worries,
I'll be better soon enough.

Happy weekend, all!

Comments

Popular Posts