Instadump: Cebu Food Trip

Before I continue with my Bacolod series, let me reminisce my 3 weeks in Cebu with this Instadump. 
 
Sticky rice with mascovado sugar + hot choco (aka Puto-Sikwati) ||  Sugarcoated plantain (aka bananacue {without the sticks}).             
My all-time favorite Filipino breakfast and afternoon snacks. Thanks Ma and Tita Del :)

Casa Verde's Brian's Ribs and Tricia ala Pobre  ||   La Marea's Warm Brownie Cup
Being stuck in traffic gets undone when you find yourselves in Casa Verde and end up indulging in their sinful ribs! And then my all-time craving of some warm brownie cups! Oh, yes! I am in heaven!

Dessert Factory's Pistashew ice cream cake   ||    Vanilla and honey glazed
Another satisfied craving - my first ice cream cake love. And of course, there's no December without my Starbucks binge drinking. I know I'm not alone at that. Haha :p

Chatime color splash, milkteas, forever friends || Cherry mocha sealed with a kiss 

Milk tea and beautiful lights and lovely chat time with the ICF... And then a bittersweet morning with a great friend who understands you so much, you don't even have to explain.

Dong Juan's to-die-for burgers and pizza  ||  Joed's Lutong Hapon pre-acoustic night dinner
Family time! I am blessed for I am loved, and that I have a source for inspiration and strength. And such beautiful genes :D

            Teriyaki Boy's California Maki          ||      Potato Corner Barbecue and Sour Cream Fries
A Japfood fan, yes! And yes, nothing tastes better than Potato Corner fries!

Army Navy's Bully Boy Burger  ||  Bo's Froccino - one decaf, one extra shot
An afternoon with the bully brother with some bully burger that bullied my big mouth. Now I figured this must be why my TMJ pain just got worse. Haha! And then, another afternoon out for coffee.

Harbour City Dimsum and Krispy Kreme for dessert with the ICF and little Miggy
When indecisive, go for the no-fail Dimsum! Always. For dessert, let's just say I was trying to stay away for chocolate and coffee for a little while.

Mochiko's Green Tea Mochi  ||  Red House Taiwan Shabu Shabu
I kind of needed an afternoon alone so decided on some stroll and then mochi while waiting for Yenney to buzz me up and tell me she's ready for our dinner date. And our first shabu shabu! We did finish all that! :D

Ruined strawberry cheesecake topped on fresh strawberries   ||    Chocolate + Cream + Corn flakes
Homemade goodness! Whether it's following a certain recipe or making her own, Richfel got talent! :)

Fudge's crispylog for brunch at 3 in the afternoon, plus plus their cheesecake delight and lava cake
Favorites, cravings, new tries - satisfied! Sharing my happiness with you. Cebu definitely got taste! Now, I'm craving for more!

Comments

Popular Posts