Second Week Down

Second week of orientation passed pretty fast. Shadowing, medicating, charting, doing procedures with supervision. And the last day of the second week was crazy. A too busy Saturday morning, with the tummy grumbling, and the legs and hands shaking. But no matter, I learned a lot.

But ofcourse, a balance of life. Late lunch and early dinner by 4-ish, and then some important matters attended to, and chitchatting and chilling with Coffeebean's Ice Blended Vanilla.



LIVE. LAUGH. LOVE :)

Now the 3rd week is coming up, and (drum rooooolllll!!!) now with our own patient load. I hope I'll do just fine. Presence of mind and optimism, and of course TLC.

My schedule is really too messed up, and I still have to start with my Drug Study. So I'll cut this short.

Comments

Popular Posts