This is 'What's Next'

"What's next?"

I got some answers to my previous blog post:
  • Yes, there is a possibility that I won't get in. There are a lot of factors that can contribute to me not getting there --- the staff, and my attitude. ha ha ha
  •  
  • If I don't get in, then I'm going to continue with my leap of faith. I'm going to fly and try to get somewhere and live a life on my own, leaving all the rest of my hopes and dreams to Him, if He would permit that.
  •  
  • But then, If I would get in (which I have no idea when I would know), then I'm going to give my all there. I would have to scratch my being such a 'senyorita', and start serving with all of my heart. I would definitely have to be healthy and truly committed enough to take the 36months of full service and under compensation. All for the future.
And, definitely, I shall survive.

As for now, I'm back to being a bum for two weeks or so.
And, and, I would be enjoying the last few strikes of the summer sun.
However. Wherever.

Another blissful moment.
No matter the uncertainty.
Live. Laugh. Love.

Comments

Popular Posts