Gone Loco Over Schu(s)!

Sunday at it's laziest hour -- What my sister and I did? -- Surfed the net for stuffs that would make our soles itch.

Girls are easy to please beings. Clothes, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes... Moreso with me, I am the easiest to please. Shoes: my weakness.

I definitely hate the thought that when I go out ready to shop, I can't find the perfect pair of shoes for myself.

And here these are, all too pretty for me.

Wedges. Platforms.

I admit I'm not the High-heel type of girl, but I do love these!!!
I've been looking for the perfect wedges or platforms that I would be willing to buy for myself lately.
But they're not yet prepared to show up for me.
They seem scared that they'd have a hard time teaching me to walk;
that I might ruin them first before I get to break my ankle coz of them.
ha ha ha

Now, this is more me.

 Flats.
closed. ballet. colorful. strappy.

So preeettttyyy!!!

Definitely, just seeing these online has made me go loco!
I hate the thought that they have these online,
but they don't have it in their store here in Ayala Center Cebu.
urgh!!!

Now, breathe in, breathe out.
Shoes. They just get me out of depression.
But right now, they've put me to depression.
tsk tsk

Comments

Popular Posts