One Wednesday Night

...I was one of the boys...

Spontaneity. Ironically, I appreciate all the good that brings.

I'm the kind of person who wants things all laid down, from who's coming to where we're going to what time we'll all be meeting up. And more often than not, I get disappointed.

But after one unplanned dinner which I was happy I had, I went to another unclearly planned night out with the guys.

A little drinking session - a mix by Christian, and a frank-and-free talk with him, Melvin, and Jude, about anything under the almost-full brightly-lit moon, and overlooking the pretty city lights.

And this is what you get when you join the guys. Scratches and bruises. But that's nothing compared to what Jude had. Wish I got a photo of your bloody face. ha ha ha I'm cruel. Sorry.

Something to remember the night for.
Clearly.
I apologize for the photo.
Just mind the shoulder and the left hand.
Nothing else :)
Photo taken the next day.

Spontaneity. I appreciated what good, and not so good things that brought me.

Comments

Popular Posts