On the Runway


One fine Sunday afternoon, I got to watch about three episodes of Project Runway, and I definitely found it enticing. It's all about fashion designing.

No, I am not in any way creative, and I haven't gotten out of my fashion shell to try out new things and not care about what others would think about what I'm wearing. But, Yes, I do mix-and-match, but I'm more of the basics. I love fashion, but not to the extent of starting my own.

And I am awed. In this series, the contestants are given a task or a theme, be it a Signature to live up to, or an outfit for a high-profile person, and those kind of specifications. And then they are given a certain length of time, a budget for the materials, and the greatest challenge of being beautiful and original and be able to make the best clothes. And then they are judged by different people depending on the theme, and one or more designers are then eliminated each challenge.

Just Lovely.

Thanks to Karlynn for watching this while I'm at your place :) and while someone doze off =p

Comments

  1. i miss watching Project Runway! let's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. let's! you have dvd hush? hehe tell me if you'll be watching. i'll come to your place..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts